- Avoiding one of the most common problems caused by the novice manager
– Reducing liability by making sure funds are cleared before keys are handed over
– A year paid in advance? No so fast.
– Who signs first and how?
- Access gates are for the tenant’s security. Or are they?
- Do you really know the lease you inherited?
– Looking to avoid big mistakes? Use the Checklist.
- You renewed your tenant but failed to adjust the last month’s rent?
– Long lease dangers to the landlord. Know them.
– A year of rent collected in advance? Great! NOT!