- DEALING WITH THE DEADLY WASHING MACHINE
– Reducing your liability by requiring renter’s insurance.
- Spotting the issue and dealing with it BEFORE it becomes a problem.
– The $10 fix to avoid the $5,000,000 judgment .
– Keeping vendors from causing you big problems with your tenants.
– Liability for hot water burns? You bet.
– Are you a property manager or a collection agent?
– Dealing with that dock or boat lift properly?
- Being too nice in accommodating your displaced tenant can backfire on you
Is the association your friend or foe?